What I really feel about Bridget-Mark now.

5:56:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

I do realize I am more than "obsessed". Re-read Bridget jones diary's columns in 1995 - 1998 and 2005-2006 (I know I am crazy, right....) and fall in love deeper with the couple as I begin to see their imperfections, lunatic stories, and sarcastic jokes and not only just a too-good-to-be-true "chicklit". This post is not perfect. Probably I'll revise this or write a new one to describe it completely. And maybe make a post full of BJ quotes, song lyrics, photos, and fun facts and whatsoever. You see, self infected by this BJ syndrome and begin to feel how weird I am. Just like Bridget.

And this picture describes perfectly how i really feel right now about this BJ thingy. :) 


P.S : 12th night as an insomniac. GAAAHHHH. Need to move on ASAP

0 comments:

Tell me anything