dix.

9:16:00 PM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

See the sunrise, know it's time for us
To pack up all the past, and find what truly last
If everything has been written down, so why worry, we say?
It's you and me with a little left of sanity
If life is ever changing, so why worry, we say?
It's still you and I with a silly smile as we wave goodbye
So how will it be? Sometimes we just can't see
A neighbor, a lover, a joker? Or a friend you can count on forever?
How tragic, how happy, how sorry?
For all we know we've come this far not knowing why

So would it be nice to sit back in silence?
Despite all the wisdom and the fantasies
Having you close to my heart as I say a little grace
I'm thankful for this moment 'cause I know that you
Grow a day older and see how this sentimental fool can be
....

- grow a day older, rectoverso - dee 

0 comments:

Tell me anything