Temples, Tom yam, Tuk tuk, Thailand!

10:36:00 PM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


  

My first trip to Thailand. A few days are not enough :( When my mom surprisingly booked the tickets for us and I left university and classes because of it. My sweet escape. I tried local food, I ate local fruits, learned a few words like "Hi" and "Thank you" in Thai, I watched "A crazy little thing called love" in local tv, I bought journals (but I didn't get the chance to buy the journal I really, really love :( my deepest regret), I took photos with elephants even being lifted up by its trunk, I slept in "frugal" hotel (My mom hates it soooooo much), I saw ladyboy who is obviously prettier than me, I watched muaythai and Thailand tradional shows, I watched the elephant show, I saw the current street protest, and I found mango ice cream! Though I was being moody and all, I'm just really glad and it is definitely a trip to remember! 

0 comments:

Tell me anything