Here I am, again

3:45:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” and I said, “Here am I. Send me!” - Isaiah 6:8

Here I am, again. 
As You find me on my knees, again.
Crying, again
As sometimes I wonder, why did I even bother at the first place?
What was I thinking?
I knew from the very start it's going to be hard,
and the process is going to be painful
Yet I chose to walk upon the water as You called me
as the storm's surrounding me
Yet that time I chose to walk in faith instead of run
I remember I used to run, not after You but from You
I remember I only wanted to have it my way,
I want to have my life! do You remember that?
I didn't understand what is the heart to serve when I began this ministry
yet now I've interviewed bunches of people and I questioned it....
It's not fair, isn't it?
As now things are really different and I begin to question everything
I remember that everything was so different last year
My priority, my focus, and even my motivation
yet You turned that around...
You always, always take me down on my knees again
I've messed up, I've stumbled, and I've failed over and over again
No matter how good people perceive me, they don't know me like You do,
You see the depths of my heart, how deceitful it can be
You know my insecurities, You know I don't deserve this
but why.... why did You chose me?
Here I am, again, longing for the same fire You've given me
longing for the heart
longing for You
I shall never forget that heart, Lord
Here I am, again
Lead me as I lead Your people.

0 comments:

Tell me anything