Somewhere Over The Rainbow

12:55:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments


God, 
It's still raining.
It's really cold outside like the way I feel inside. 
The storms came and destroyed everything.
Everything is messed up.  
I am lost. I don't know what to do. I am tired of being afraid and confused.
I feel like giving up. It's too dark and I'm scared.
You do promise me a rainbow. A hope in the most dreadful time. 
Now I'm lost in the rain, 
But You don't say to me that You'll meet me in the end of the rainbow
You don't say that You'll wait until the storms pass and then come for me later.
You just ... told me it would be okay. 
And .... You are here. You will always be here.
You don't leave me to face this storm alone.
Even when I leave You and find my own light.
You prove Your love and You've been faithful to me.
Through the rain, You say ... "I'm with you"
You say You'll never let me go. You never left my side.
You keep me warm in Your arms of love. You hold my hand 
and together.... we're walking to the other side of the storm.
I can't see anything. All I can see is dark clouds around me
But You can. And You will guide me and You will make a way.
All I need to do is trust You. I find I can do that.
Now I'm holding Your hand.  I know You're near.
And no matter how many storms it take or how dark things around me.
As long as You're with me, next to me. I don't need to worry.
You and me.... and somewhere over the rainbow.

.










0 comments:

Tell me anything