Flaws and all.

12:37:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

I may not be the prettiest girl you've ever seen
I'm not perfect, you know I am not.
I get angry easily. I cry for little things
I can be really annoying sometimes.
I can be really mean if I want to.
Maybe I'm not the girl of your dream
or the woman you wish you'll marry someday

I may not have a perfect background
Maybe I'm not as smart as you
I can be really messy
Maybe i'm too young for you
Maybe you think i'm not good enough for you

I can't promise I can fix all your problems
but I can promise I'll be there for you through it all
and I know you don't have to face 'em all alone.
you don't need to hide 'em all from me
and you don't need to pretend to be strong
I can't promise you forever
Forever is just too good to be true
but I can promise I'll stay with you as long as I can
Day by day. Time flies since the very first time we met
and I'm still here.
Watching you, waiting for you, praying for you.
Everyday. Every night. 

I can't promise you I can save you or fill the empty hole in your heart
I hope you were happy enough before you met me
and happier when I came into your life.
I can't force you to love me the way I want
or to accept me, the real me
but I accept you the way you are
I am not your savior, or your fairy godmother
But one thing that I know,
Our father, yes, you can lean on Him
No matter how hopeless it seems.

and by then, i hope you'll understand
He loves you
Me too.
Flaws and all.

0 comments:

Tell me anything