overexposed

1:13:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

some people think - and i also think the same, sometimes! - i am quite extrovert as a human. well, maybe :p i must admit that i write some things, some feelings of mine, some ideas, some thoughts on my blog, social media, journal and everything. i guess it's just because i have that annoying feeling, how i am afraid of being forgotten. and if someday i die, i'm afraid that i don't say what i need to say and i am afraid that my ideas and my thoughts will die with me so i try to write down everything. but, hmm, i do know some boundaries i make for myself and just a simple advice from my sister a long time ago to separate the public life vs the private life :) i DO know that. when you read my blog, or my social media, you'll see my posts but i bet you can't guess whom i'm talking about. i try it with my best friends, and most of the time, they guess em wrong. even people who know me for a long time and really well still don't know some hidden parts of me. well, i tell you one thing that my posts are not 100% about me and my life. some of them are based on my own imagination, my memory, my experience, or from the dustiest corner of my soul. that's why the title of my blog is "word of our own". because i write posts about the life, as we know it or sometimes from the perspective you never know before. yes, sometimes i do write about me,  but i gotta say, that the "you" i always write about is not referring to one person. that "you" is a word i use in general. and i write different stories, from different people in my life but i still use the word "you" to make it more personal for you to read. last but not least, i don't bring my diary everywhere. :) hahahaha. my journal is not my diary. i keep my secret thoughts in my secret place. i'm an open book you can read any chapter of my life you want to read. Nothing to prove. Nothing to lose. Nothing to hide. But to understand the whole story, you gotta read it carefully and understand the context first :p that's it, i hope enjoy my posts and i hope you enjoy analyzing my stories! :'D

0 comments:

Tell me anything