.

11:53:00 PM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

Feeling so vulnerable these days, like..... i'm just too exhausted with all the drama and everything. to be honest, it hurts like hell. it hurts knowing people will judge you no matter what. it hurts knowing you do your best and it's not good enough. it hurts to be back-stabbed. it hurts being open to someone you trust but it seems like you're trusting to wrong people. it hurts that brand-new-start doesn't work for you. it hurts, sitting - wishing - hoping but seeing your dreams are beaten up by reality. and i'm trying my best to keep it all inside because if only people have any idea how I feel inside and know what's on my mind right now, I'm sure they can't handle it either. hshhhh it's stormy now, but everything will be okay, I promise. I'm going to be okay. maybe I'm just too exhausted right now. well, maybe.

0 comments:

Tell me anything