The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you've come.

10:30:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments


Looking back my life, makes me really-really grateful. It takes a long journey to be here, and still a long, long way to go. I am thankful with every opportunity God has been giving me, every opportunity that I embrace to be a better version of myself. To grow more, know more, learn more, love more. I'm taking every chance to make a change. Glad to know that He walks this road with me, has grown in me through all that I have ever been. Glad to know He will walk with me until the end.  And yup! Greater things are yet to come. Dear future, I am ready. Ready to create my dreams into reality. Ready to reach higher. Once again, no such thing as an easy way out, but it's the whole process to be the person I am meant to be.

0 comments:

Tell me anything