In everything, give thanks...

6:25:00 PM Valencia Ng 2 Comments

All of my life, in every season 
You are still God.. 
I have a reason to sing 
I have a reason to worship

-

Ini ceritanya ditulis setelah tau IPK nya ga sampe persyaratan. Awalnya udah 15/18 sks yang masuk, dan udah tinggal 0,02 lagi dari persyaratan. Ya, sedekat itu. Lalu........ tiba-tiba nilai itu keluar dan jatuh sampe ke 0,2 di bawah persyaratan. Ga nyangka bakal sejatuh itu, dan jatuhnya di KAT. Terjun bebas. Yap.

But why do I feel nothing? Yes I shed a tear when I know I let myself disappoint my parents, and I know the consequence is worth 9 millions Rupiah (and more....) but ..... I know in one way or another, God will provide. I don't know why. Bersyukur aja masih ga dibiarin bener-bener jatuh. Bersyukur masih bisa cerita ke 2 orang tentang ini. Well oh well... 

Okay, that's it. Now it's the time to tell my parents about the truth. 

And it's time to run again..... Run towards it, not away from it. 

2 comments:

Tell me anything