A Love Story

12:37:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

Can i tell you a story?
a love story
the extraordinary one
 
i was invisible, worthless, imperfect
i still do.
my life was miserable. no hope.
i was nothing
i am nothing.
insecure, and
i used to feel 'not good enough' for anybody
i still do, sometimes.

but somehow,
Someone came.
He told me He loves me, like.................. really-really-love-me
greater than  Romeo & Juliet
greater than Jack & Rose
even greater than Marshall & Lily
or you know, Carl and Ellie....
He loves me even though He knew my faults and flaws
He loves me, and He saved my life
If you ever watch a superhero movie,
you'll see the superhero come and rescue the girl
this is greater than that. even better than your avengers
He Himself came down, from heaven... took every bad thing in me
every guilt, condemnation, fear.
at the cross, 2000 years ago

2000 years later, He still loves me.
Thousand years after today, He will, as always.
No doubt at all.
Although I make mistakes, sometimes
or even if I disappoint Him
He still loves me, with his perfect, unconditional love
All I need to do is accept His love and believe it.
Everything keeps changing and His love remains the same.
He won't leave you, let you down, disappoint you.
He won't take you for granted
Always there to support you, cheer you up, protect you,
provide everything that you need, listen, understand.
promise you a bright future, a new hope. everyday. 
It's amazing, isn't it?
Too good to be true, right?  

And you know what?
He loves you too..... 

0 comments:

Tell me anything