Four - Part II

1:31:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

So my best friends made a joke today
They told me that I can't move on
I laughed, well I did, you know...
I've already moved on
But the thing is, I'm still counting
It's not because I'm still waiting
But it's only because
waiting for you slowly became my habit
I do this mental arithmetic for years
The difference is, I've learned so much more than that
I've learned to forgive
I've learned to let go
I've found the good in goodbye
I still remember everything,
I remember the day I cried my way back home
but, now if I look back to that time
I don't feel the pain anymore,
I don't even understand why it hurt me so.
I don't even understand why I felt that much
I'm just glad I am here right now, where I'm supposed to be
I've realized some bigger dreams of mine

I wish you luck, I wish you happiness
I'm thanking you for every lesson you've taught me
I'm thanking fate for the crossed path, our limitations

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you :)

0 comments:

Tell me anything