Four.

2:36:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

"you know what,"..... she said with her sleepy and heavy voice. He turned his face to her, held her hand really tight, .... listening. 

"I want those things, too. 

I want to fall madly, deeply, crazily in love with you that people will think that we're insane. I want to create a list with thousand things I want in a man - and put it aside just for you, because you're an exception. you always are. You know how much I want to wander and get lost, right? But now, I want to share this adventure with you. You know how much I really love to plan all the crazy little things and have it my own way? This time, I want to make those plans with you. I want us be together in the same room, do two different things, but somehow we're happy simply because I'm with you. I want the slow dance, with Frank Sinatra's songs, over and over again. I want the gooey poems, the midnight talk, the stomach in butterflies, the summer songs, the box of memories we've made along the way. I want your imperfections, insecurities, silly arguments. I want to paint our house with the color with the silliest names, like "atomic tangerine" or "lemon poundscake". I want us to write the unwritten. I want to love really hard, even if I have to risk my heart. I want to fall in love really deep, that no one has any idea what to do with us" 

he sighed.

"but, .................... ", he started to hold his breath, preparing himself for the whole truth

"you're everything I want, what I've always wanted, what I've been praying for. It's just...... you're not something I really need" 

0 comments:

Tell me anything