The Best Love Songs ever .. *DISNEY*

2:41:00 PM Valencia Ng 0 Comments


These are the best love songs from Disney.. :)) 
 ENJOY!! 

1. A whole new world                   - OST Alladin 
2. Beauty and The Beast               - OST Beauty and the beast
3. Can you feel the love tonight     - OST Lion King 
4. Love will find a way                 - OST Lion King 2
5. You'll be in my heart                - OST Tarzan 

6. Never knew I needed               - OST Princess & The Frog 
7. If I never knew you                 - OST Pocahontas 
8. Someday my prince will come   - OST Snow White & Seven dwarfs
9. Once upon a dream                - OST Sleeping Beauty 
10. So this is love                       - OST Cinderella 

11. True Love's Kiss                    - OST Enchanted
12. Kiss the girl                         - OST Little Mermaid
13. I won't say i'm in love            - OST Hercules
14. Can I have this dance            - OST HSM 2
15. He's tramp                          - OST Lady & Tramp      

                     

0 comments:

Tell me anything