Music, Bear, Goodbye, Love .. :)

2:25:00 AM Valencia Ng 0 Comments

 I hate the days I met you 
because, the day I met you, that night we said goodbye
and I always have to wait for years just to see you again ...



For someone, for real ... 
.
I never thought that this day would come ...
For that 3 years of waiting ...
For our childhood memories 
For the one I loved,
For my lovely bear ....
For the last night we met ...
.

Saw you from a distance
Saw you from the stage

Something about the look in your eyes
Something about your handsome face

In a sea of people
There is only you

I never knew what the song was about
But suddenly now I do

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me, only you and the music

Can't let the music stop
Can't let this feeling end
'Cause if I do, it'll all be over I'll never see you again

Can't let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
'Cause if I do, it'll all be over
I'll never get the chance again

I see the sparkle of a million flashlights
A wonder wall of stars
But the one that's shining out so bright
Is the one right where you are




0 comments:

Tell me anything